The PowerTac T2C is the ultimate everyday carrying and compact tactical light. Its great value, tiny size and amazing 280 lumen maximum output with 2 CR123A or 2 RCR123A make it the ideal portable lighting device to go everywhere your adventures take you. The T2C can also serve as a tactical light with its forward click momentary switch and strobe function. Weapon mounted or hand held, it gives the user confidence with its durability, shock resistance and rugged build quality. Like all PowerTac products the T2C is covered by a NO HASSLE Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: Length: 4.9 in (124 mm), Diameter: 0.87 in (22.1 mm), Weight: 2.65oz (75g) (without battery)
- General Mode: 0.09lumens (650hrs) 9 Lumens (65hrs) - 65 Lumens (16hrs) -
- Max 280 Lumens(1.5hrs) - Strobe
- LED Emitter: Premium Cree XP-G R5
- OP reflector
- Stainless steel bezel
- 5 current-regulated output levels
- Reverse-click switch
- Square threads for a lifetime of smooth operation
- Type-III Hard Anodized finish
- Sapphire coated lens
- Removable clip
- IPX-8 Waterproofing
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to use in "candle mode"
- Brightness modes (5 types) of output selected by turning the bezel
Turn on/off by fully pressing the reverse click switch (i.e. click needed to turn on).
To switch functions: Loosen the head an 1/8 a turn and tighten to cycle to the next function. Repeat to cycle through all functions.
Firefly, Low, Medium, High, and Strobe in repeating sequence. The light has mode memory, and retains the last setting used.